Would you like to offer more support to your fertility patients? Could your clinic team benefit from knowing what Fertility Network has to offer? Would you like updates on what the charity is doing so you can give your patients details of the free support, wellbeing sessions and informative webinars that we provide.
The Fertility Network UK Clinic Ambassador Scheme gives you the chance to get regular information about everything the charity has to offer and is open to all staff working in centres offering fertility tests or treatment across the UK. They may be doctors, nurses, embryologists, andrologists, counsellors or any other interested members of staff who are keen to work with us to try to improve the patient experience.
The Clinic Ambassadors will work to:
• Raise awareness of Fertility Network UK with patients and fellow clinicians
• Act as a point of liaison between the charity and colleagues in the clinic
• Share details of the charity’s support services with patients and colleagues,
• Fertility Network UK’s regional and specialist fertility groups
• Fertility Network UK’s ongoing support for those who have had
unsuccessful treatment and for those who are pregnant
• Fertility Network UK’s free support line run by former fertility nurses
• Fertility Network UK’s webinars and recordings
• Support Fertility Network UK’s fundraising and awareness-raising
campaigns, such as National Fertility Awareness Week
• Work with Fertility Network to raise awareness and improve patient
• Keep Fertility Network UK informed of any ideas they have to improve and
extend our services.
If you are interested in becoming a Fertility Network UK Clinic Ambassador for your clinic and working with us to improve fertility support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org