NFAW – plans are underway!
National Fertility Awareness Week plans are underway!
Although October may seem like a long way off, plans are well underway to make this the best NFAW yet!
This year we will be focussing on the following 5 main topics and hoping to lift the veil on the #HiddenFace of fertility:
- The myth of the middle-aged would-be-mum: fertility issues in your 20s and early 30s.
- The truth about fertility treatment: IVF fails 75 per cent of the time; what is it like to face multiple rounds of treatment?
- The hidden half: men are just as likely as women to suffer from fertility issues.
- Facing up to childlessness: coming to terms with childlessness is too often portrayed as a straightforward process when the reality is far from that.
- Life after successful IVF: the taboo of secondary infertility and can life as the parent of an IVF miracle ever be normal?
There are lots of ways you can join in and help to raise awareness and raise funds so we can continue to help and support The Hidden Face, take a look at our website www.nfaw.org.uk and see how you can get involved.
Please sign up to receive our monthly newsletter, keeping you up to date with NFAW progress and news, along with downloads you can share on social media and a round-up of that months’ fertility news.