Pathways to Parenthood in partnership with The London Women’s Clinic
18 Oct 2018 Bindmans LLP, Grays Inn Road, London, UK
Today’s parenting landscape is changing rapidly – from new laws on single-person surrogacy, to the growing trend in co-parenting. Come along to our free event and discover what this means for you.
Bindmans LLP, leading family lawyers with years of experience working with donor and surrogacy families, have joined forces with the London Women’s Clinic to host this FREE evening seminar to bring clarity to the medical and legal processes involved in creating a modern family.
With additional information from the London Egg Bank, London Sperm Bank and support organisations, this evening will provide you with all you need to know as you approach parenthood.
Who is this event for?
Whether you’re single or in a relationship, this event is for you if:
- You are considering co-parenting
- You are hoping to conceive with the help of a known donor
- If you are thinking of donating to someone you know
- If you are planning to parent with the help of a surrogate
- If you are thinking of becoming a surrogate
The event will start at 18:00 and finish at 20:30.
If you would like to sign up for the event please click here.