Donate to Fertility Network UK and help us continue to provide our free support services to anyone affected by fertility issues.
Choose a one-time donation or sign-up for monthly giving through Just Giving. It’s quick, easy and secure. Our Head of Business Development can help answer any questions you may have about your contribution.
We receive no guaranteed funding, and no matter how much you can donate, it will make a difference to us. Last year our free Support Line alone dealt with almost 3,000 enquiries. We want to do even more.
Sign up to receive regular updates on our work and receive our publications with all the latest on fertility treatments and technologies.
Your donations will help us to:
- Continue to run and extend our free Support Line service
- Increase our regional network of staff to provide direct local support
- Extend our online services and support groups
- Recruit and train more volunteers to help you
- Increase the support services we provide to those facing the challenges of childlessness
- Campaign for better access to NHS treatment and support for all those affected in any way by fertility issues
- Continue to raise awareness of the impact of infertility and the need for fertility education to help protect and maintain future fertility
You can help now by donating by post, phone, online or via text:
Send your cheque to:
CHARTER HOUSE, 43 ST LEONARDS ROAD, BEXHILL ON SEA, EAST SUSSEX, TN40 1JA.
Cheques made payable to: The Infertility Network (UK).
Donate by calling 01424 732361 using your credit or debit card.
Online or by Text: