Chelsea and Westminster Fertility Support Group
25 Nov 2019 Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, Fulham Road, London, UK
6:00pm – 7:00pm
Many people encounter emotional challenges during their journey. Infertility can be a stressful experience, but you are not alone. You can join our fertility support group to meet other people, share experiences and swap advice related to fertility treatment.
We welcome you to our support group where you can listen, learn or share your story with other people going through similar experiences. *The group is led by members of the Assisted Conception Unit team such as Fertility Specialists, Embryologists, Specialist Fertility Nurses, Patient Counsellor.
- Stress of infertility treatment
- Repeat miscarriage
- Deciding between alternative treatment options
- Exploring family building possibilities
- Using third-party assistance
- Deciding if third-party reproduction is right for you
- How to talk to your child and others about your child’s unique beginnings
- Grief and loss of a genetic connection
- Impact of past experiences with failed treatment or pregnancy losses
- Ambivalent feelings regarding pregnancy
- Coping with the worries and stress of pregnancy
- Communicating effectively with your support system
- Strategies to increase confidence in your new identity
- Monday 25th November
To book your place, contact us at email@example.com as spaces are limited.
*Please note this support group is to provide emotional support rather than discuss clinical questions.
To find out more please click here.