CARE Manchester Fertility Information Event
22 Jul 2018 Brockholes Conference Centre, Preston New Road, Preston PR5 0AG
Join us on Sunday 22nd July 2018 and let us help you choose your best path with CARE. With us, you will receive the reassurance of a world leading IVF group with the support of a dedicated local team.
Feel free to join us for as little or as much time as you need. Our event will give you the opportunity to speak to our team at our Information Pods, which will run throughout the event, or learn more about CARE by listening in on our presentation session.
• Funding. Here you can discover all the funding options available to you
• Embryology. Find out about how embryo health and selection impacts IVF success
• Support. Discover the dedicated support we offer to all of our patients at each stage of their treatment
• Donation. If you wish to find out more about treatment with donor eggs or sperm, our donation team are more than happy to walk you through this process
• Nursing. Have a chat with one of our fantastic nurses about what happens during your treatment, from first consultation, to egg collection and embryo transfer
To book, simply call the clinic on 0161 249 3040 or email our team at PLMManchester@carefertility.com. We hope to see you there
Sunday 22nd July 2018 10am-1pm