CARE Birmingham “Meet the Fertility Experts” Event
22 Jul 2018 Stanbrook Abbey Hotel, Jennet Tree Lane, Callow End, Worcester WR2 4TY
Is it taking longer than you expected to conceive, and you’re not sure if it’s time to see a specialist yet? Maybe you’ve already had IVF and need to explore different options? Anyone who is struggling to conceive is more than welcome to come and meet our team and learn how we can help you.
Feel free to join us for as little or as much time as you need. Our event will give you the opportunity to meet our team of fertility experts who have been at the forefront of assisted reproductive treatment in the West Midlands for over 20 years, and learn lots more about CARE by listening in on our presentation session.
Come and speak to our team about:
• Funding. Here you can discover all the funding options available to you
• Embryology. Find out about how embryo health and selection impacts IVF success
• Support. Discover the dedicated support we offer to all of our patients at each stage of their treatment
• Donation. If you wish to find out more about treatment with donor eggs or sperm, our donation team are more than happy to walk you through this process
• Nursing. Have a chat with one of our fantastic nurses about what happens during your treatment, from first consultation, to egg collection and embryo transfer
To book, simply call the clinic on 0121 455 9334, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you there!
Sunday 22nd July 018 10am-1pm