Fertility Network UK – Digital/Communications Officer – Your chance to make a real difference to the 1 in 6 couples affected by fertility issues.
We are the nation’s leading patient focused fertility charity that are here to support people, wherever they are on their fertility journey. We are a UK wide charity with the Head Office based in Greenwich. The role can either be home or Head Office based, if home based the job holder must be willing and able to travel to the Head Office in London.
The Charity: There are 3.5 million men and women in the UK dealing with fertility issues right now and this number is growing. Fertility Network UK provide free and impartial support on a practical and emotional level through our telephone lines, support groups and online support forums. This support we provide is essential – did you know that 90% of people say they felt depressed during their fertility struggle with 42% saying they felt suicidal?
We support people whether they have been struggling for some time to conceive, are receiving assisted fertility treatment; and offer support and advice on alternative outcomes such as adoption, surrogacy, egg and sperm donation and childlessness.
Our education project works with schools and universities across the UK to raise awareness of the importance of fertility education in protecting and maintaining future fertility. We also work closely with corporates to ensure their Fertility Policies are comprehensive and up to date.
The role is described in detail within the Job Description and Person Specification.
Hours: 35 p/w (negotiable)
- Please complete the Fertility Network UK application form, and return to Gwenda Burns, Chief Executive at email@example.com midday on 30th January 2020.
- Applications will be shortlisted, and interviews arranged with the Chief Executive and a member of the team. If your application has been shortlisted you will be notified within 2 weeks of the closing date.
- It is planned that interviews will be completed, and appointments made by March 2020. Please note any periods you will be unavailable, within these timescales, on your application form.
- For any queries, including salary, please contact Gwenda.
- Digital Communications Officer Job Description
- Digital Communications Officer Person Spec
- Job Application Form