Fertili-Tea in collaboration with IVF London and inFertile Life
9 Feb 2019 Caspian House, The Waterfront, Elstree, Borehamwood, UK
inFertile Life in Collaboration with IVF London Clinic, are organising a Fertili-tea! As well as raising vital funds for Fertility Network UK that will change lives, by getting everyone talking about it over a cuppa we will also help to break the silence around fertility. Whether you are going through it yourself, know someone who is or just understand how difficult it can be and want to help, join us for this special event.
Expert speakers include:
- Jessica Hepburn (Fertility Fest),
- Anya Sizer (Fertility Network UK),
- Kate Lindemann (Uberbarrens Club),
- Andreia Trigo (inFertile Life)
- Gabby & Emma (BFN Podcast),
- Alpesh Doshi (Embryologist),
- Barbara Scott (Reflexology),
- Sandra Greenbank (Nutritionist),
- Dr Alex Traianos (Fertility Consultant) and a few others!
You will also meet other people in similar journeys and get a goodie bag. The afternoon tea is included!
Click here to register for this amazing event.