Dealing with Involuntary Childlessness
3 Feb 2018 Makeney Hall Hotel, Makeney Road, Milford, United Kingdom
A full day event by Kelly Da Silva of Dovecote enabling you to connect with other people dealing with involuntary childlessness. The day will provide you with tools and strategies to be able to manage your situation and feelings. It will also include a therapy group session of EFT/Tapping.
* Are you feeling stuck in grief and sadness?
* Do you feel alone and want to connect with other people in a similar situation?
* Do you need some tools and strategies for dealing with questions from strangers, family and friends?
* Would you like to try Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) /Tapping?
* Would you like to explore ways of moving on?