Our Objectives Charter
- To relieve the suffering from fertility problems through the provision of free and impartial help, support, advice, understanding and information;
- To support the provision of an equitable system of publicly-funded fertility treatment throughout the UK for all sufferers of infertility, sub-fertility and secondary infertility;
- To support the needs of persons suffering from fertility problems through the provision of a comprehensive practical and emotional support network, including a network of local support groups, a Support Line and Info Line, a website and a regular e-magazine;
- To advance public education about all aspects of fertility and infertility;
- To raise the profile of issues concerning fertility and infertility in the media and in general, in an informed, responsible manner; and
- To encourage and assist further research in its broadest sense into fertility problems and their various effects.